Abeiku Okai's Revelation on Heaven and Hell


Dear friend, the time is 4:01am now. Just two hours ago, I woke from a dream that is both terrible and refreshing at the same time; terrible for those who have not been washed by the blood of our Lord Jesus, who of course, have refused to heed to the gospel of repentance. But it is refreshing for those who have obtained mercy through repentance from dead works and are sealed by the mercy of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.

Today is 20th April, 2014. It is both my birthday and one year wedding anniversary. I went to bed last night, grateful to God for what He has done for my family and me. And my dream was to wake up this morning in joyful celebration. But I rather woke up two hours ago in tears and fear for lost souls.

God revealed heaven and hell to me, not as others have seen, though. He did not show me the glory of heaven with my eyes but through my heart - my spirit. I knew just naturally that I was in heaven, with others who had also made it out of the earth victoriously. One of the closest persons I saw in heaven was my wife. She was close to me but it was not like we were married couples. We were both part of the elect.

Then I looked over and I saw those chained in hell. They were chained and in hell. But sadly, most of those I saw in hell were members of my acting group, the BICY TALENT CLUB. This is a drama and talent group I formed back in 2004 and it is still in existence. Many of the youth and young once in my community, interested in acting, are in the club. As I looked and saw them in hell I began to cry.

Then I saw very plainly one of them whom I have persuaded so much to give his life to Christ but he wouldn't. Spontaneously I began to mention his name, crying and shouting to him: "William, I told you; I told you to repent but you wouldn't. I told you." He was so sad and totally hopeless. I was sad for him as I saw him.

As I shouted, the Lord appeared. When He got closed to me I began to plead for William, asking the Lord Jesus to have mercy on him. But the Lord told me it was over. I kept insisting and the Lord opened a book and showed me my works. Beloved, I was shocked. There was only one thing the Lord could commend me for and that is my outreach with the word. And then He told me it was by grace that I was saved. Then the Lord pointed me to my wife and said, "See, you even fornicated with her before you married her." When that sin was revealed, I saw the anger of God...very terrible. Indeed, God cannot stand the sight of sin. And I went flat on the ground crying, mercy...mercy...mercy. A voice said to me, "touch the feet of Jesus." Suddenly I did and Jesus touched me and said, "mercy, Father." Just as He said that the peace of God enveloped my heart and suddenly I woke up from the revelation.

I woke my wife up and told her the revelation. And we began to pray. Immediately I opened my mouth to pray, I began to cry uncontrollably for those who have not given their lives to Christ. I have been in tears and the very memory of those in hell still fills me with tears and fear for lost souls.

The Lord then directed me to read Revelation 21:1-8. Please read it for yourself. And please give your life to Christ for the END TIME IS NOW. Jesus said in Revelation 22:12 "Behold, I am coming soon with my reward to give to everyone according to his works."

The most surprising thing is that exactly this time last year, 10th April, 2013, the Lord Jesus appeared to me and said, "Go and preach the gospel." And again He has appeared, the same month.

For those in sexual sins and all other sins, please, repent. There is no justification that he or she will marry me so I can have sex with him/her. Please, NO TO SEX is the answer. God hates sin, no matter how you justify your reason for doing it. Hebrews 12:14 says, "Follow peace with all men and HOLINESS, without which no man will see God." (Emphasis mine).
Brethren, holiness is not what we think. It is the nature of God, which Christ purchased for us with His own blood so if we refuse to walk in it, we would be making His death of no value and his judgment will be upon us. You just not say I believe in Jesus and think that is all. Your lifestyle must reflect the Christ in you, else there will be no glory for your hope. Jesus is coming soon for those who have given their lives to Jesus and are not walking according to the flesh (Romans 8:1).

If you want to give your life to Christ or have an intimate relationship with Him please get in touch with a bible believing church. You can also whatsapp or call me: 0249287855/0249924048. My name is Abeiku Okai and I am the pastor of Paradise Revival Chapel Int., Senya Beraku, Central Region of Ghana.
You can pray this simple prayer in faith, after which you should believe that you are no more the same:
LORD JESUS, I THANK YOU FOR MY LIFE AND I AM SO GRATEFUL YOU DIED TO SAVE ME. INDEED I AM A SINNER AND I CANNOT HELP MYSELF. TODAY, I COMMIT MY SPIRIT INTO YOUR HAND. BE THE LORD OF MY SOUL AND HAVE DOMINION OVER MY WHOLE BEING. I CONFESS MY SINS TO YOU AND I ASK THAT YOU ABIDE WITH ME FOREVER. THANK YOU LORD, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.
Welcome into the Kingdom of our God and Lord Jesus.
 
God bless you.

Comments

Popular Posts